Find out at this year’s Asia Office Space Congress Hong Kong 2012
If you are a corporate real estate and workplace planner in Hong Kong right now life is tough. Especially if you are responsible for any of the big SARs era leases that are up for renewal. We know we need to re think space requirements but big questions face us in every direction: is the business growing or contracting? How do we predict for 6 years from now when business line managers don’t even know what is happening 6 weeks ahead? Should we keep our technical spaces in grade A down town or is it now time to take a look at what’s happening with the colo boom? Will Hong Kong staff ever embrace hotdesking and telecommuting and how?
If rents are dropping should we wait a little longer? Is it worth betting on CBD2 could it satisfy business needs?
These questions and more will be answered at the Asia Office Space Congress Hong Kong!
At the 13th Asia Office Space Congress corporate real estate executives and workplace designers and planners will:
- Get insight into macro economic factors governing commercial real estate for the next 5 years
- Network with the developers, investors and end-users making decisions today
- Understand how real estate strategy is impacting workplace design and vice versa
- Take home practical ideas they can implement in their businesses tomorrow
- Understand key trends in technical and environmental strategies in RE, fit-out and FM
- Become one step ahead of your peers as your company expands…
The Hong Kong Asia Office Space Congress is an ideal opportunity to obtain the latest information on corporate real estate, office projects and workplace strategy from a planning, design and fit-out perspective. Hear industry leaders deliver high level presentations and expert analysis on the latest trends and market data, technical aspects and sustainable office options.
*Office Products & Services Showcase – FREE ENTRY from 4pm onward to Designer and other non-delegates (including networking cocktail).
*Pre-registration is required. Please email to Nicholas at email@example.com for registration.